- Facial care
- Facial care 16+
- Facial care 45+
- Body skin care
- Hair care
- Cosmetics for men
- Skin types
- Dermatological skin problems
- Charlotte Meentzen
- Medic Control Peel
- MESALTERA BY DR. MIKHAYLOVA
- Sun Protection
- Be Filler
- Fillerina Sun Beauty
- Charmes De La Jeunesse
- Selvert Thermal
- Beauty Sets
- Beauty supplements
HUBISLAB Refreshing Cleansing Gel, 200 ml
Effective cleaning, removes excess fat and dead skin cells, does not irritate the skin.
Natural surfactants extracted from corn, coconut, and palm kernel oils work to remove sebum and dead skin cells without irritating the skin. High quality protein molecules obtained from beans and egg yolks (similar to cell interstitial proteins) work to moisturize and combat oxidation.
Hyaluronate and beta glucan work together to keep the skin moisturized and smooth. Portulaca oleracea extract and citric acid are both soothing to the skin and help to rebalance the pH after cleansing.
This product has a lower foaming capacity compared to average cleansing gels, but it provides maximum cleansing action while avoiding any moisture loss due to natural, not artificial, surfactants.
- Decyl Glucoside. An excellent cleansing element (EcoCert certified), decyl glucoside is a natural extract from corn, coconut, and palm kernel oils;
- Sodium Hyaluronate. With 6,000 times more water-binding capability than regular factors, sodium hyaluronate locks moisture into the skin barrier and protects it from external hazards;
- Sodium PCA. It is a natural moisturizer that attracts moisture in the air to increase moisturizing ability, and helps maintain healthy skin conditions by controlling the amount of moisture;
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract. Provides moisture and works as an antibacterial and antiinflammatory agent; has a soothing effect on sensitive skin and allergic skin;
- Citric Acid. Mild acid from orange, lemon, and other citrus fruit that helps to maintain the skin’s pH balance;
- Peppermint Oil. Soothes skin after sunburn or rash; helps with sebum control;
How to use: After using Cleansing Milk, apply an appropriate amount onto the face and rinse off with lukewarm water.
May be used in conjunction with Papaya Enzyme Peeling Wash to freshen up the skin without slippery residue.
Presentation: 200 ml