- Facial care
- Facial care 16+
- Facial care 45+
- Body skin care
- Hair care
- Cosmetics for men
- Skin types
- Dermatological skin problems
- Charlotte Meentzen
- Medic Control Peel
- MESALTERA BY DR. MIKHAYLOVA
- Sun Protection
- Be Filler
- Fillerina Sun Beauty
- Charmes De La Jeunesse
- Selvert Thermal
- Beauty Sets
- Beauty supplements
HUBISLAB Active Control Solution, 120 ml
Balancing and moisturizing tonic for oil control. Moisturizes, soothes, improves the condition of the skin and removes damage to the skin barrier.
A balancing and moisturizing solution for oil control. Tea tree oil balances oil production and skin hydration, resulting in less clogged pores and healthy-looking skin. Effective for oily, acne-prone skin. Natural antioxidant portulaca (Portulaca Oleracea) extract restores the skin after damage, protects it from external dangers and maintains its healthy condition. Aloe vera leaf extract and betaine are moisturizing ingredients that penetrate deep into the epidermis. Moisturizes, soothes, improves the condition of the skin and removes damage to the skin barrier.
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract. Provides moisture and works as an antibacterial and antiinflammatory agent; has a soothing effect on sensitive skin and allergic skin;
- Salicylic Acid. Natural exfoliating agent that gently sloughs off dead skin cells and any abnormal oil buildup in the pores. Salicylic acid is ideal for those with acne and/or congested pores and an oily skin type;
- Tea Tree Oil. Well-known natural astringent that eliminates sebum, tightens pores, and works as an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent;
- Niacinamide. Hydrates the skin, delays aging, and is used to treat acne and redness patients. It is an ingredient that does not develop drug resistance and can produce better results for acne treatment than antibiotics;
- Zinc PCA. Moisturizes the skin and regulates sebum production, thereby controlling excess oil buildup. lt is very effective against acne and eczema;
How to use: After cleansing, dampen a cotton pad and wipe onto skin, starting from the nose and ending at the outer areas of the face and/or neck.
For gauze mask: Cut gauze to fit the size of your face. Dampen with solution before applying. Store the mask in refrigerator and use when needed.
Presentation: 120 ml